Wednesday, October 20, 2010

RED (2010)

Genre: Action

Running Time: 111 min

Plot: Retired Black-ops agents are targeted by the Government and hunted down by the new class of special forces. Frank Moses contacts and forms an ultimate strike force of retired agents and leads them into the heart of the CIA to stop the attacks.

Review: Nothing can put me in a better mood than watching a action packed comedy (I can think of other activities that put me in a good mood but we are talking about movies here...), and RED is by far a perfect example of what makes me smile.

Everything comes together perfectly including the screenwriting, cast, action, comedy, music, and pure epicness. Bruce Willis is in his comfort zone and makes everything look manly, but John Malkovich steals the show. Malkovich is crazy and corky and is a perfect compliment to Willis' cool demeanor.

If you are a fan of the realistic hand-to-hand combat of the Bourne movies, the clever planning and deliveries of the Ocean movies, and ridiculously unbelievable action scenes of 007, you will leave the movie smiling and thoroughly entertained.

Quote you might say after watching this: "I wish Bruce Willis was my father and John Malkovich was my crazy uncle who is paranoid about everything."

Bottled Youth Movie Review Rating: 9.5/10 bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment